Saturday 14 March 2015

a bit of play time...

Today amongst my myriad tasks I have found a little time to play - it is the 4000 fan party over in the Make it Crafty Facebook group this weekend, and I made a couple of cards to join in. I thought I would share them on my blog too and maybe enter a couple more sneaky challenges whilst I am at it!

This first one is made using Pipi Faye from MIC 
and is my first ever one layer, no embellishment card- I really do not do CAS!


the whole card is coloured using my copics and only my copics.


The second is made using MIC's cherry blossom 
this is another one layer CAS card this time with as much white as I felt comfortable leaving- this time coloured with watercolour. the sentiment is from Bo bunny. 
the watercolours and watercolour paper are only cheap, but it was a bit of fun!



Rachel 

xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Those flowers are stunning and such a work of art. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...your colouring - with Copics and water-colour - is knock-out stunning! You've really brought these images to life! Thank you for sharing your She Art inspired gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card thanks for playing at little claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing coloring on that first card, and such a beautiful water colored card on the second! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...