Sunday 18 January 2015

new 'love' challenge at That Craft Place


pssst.... there's a New Fortnightly Challenge starting over at That Craft Place challenge blog!



Hi there everyone, I hope you are doing well and surviving the hideous weather that seems to be getting a lot of people! it hasn't been too bad here, just cold and rather windy! all the more reason to stay tucked up warm inside and make pretty cards! Today is the start of another challenge on the 'That Craft Place' Challenge blog, with LOVE as this fortnight's theme. for this challenge I have used the image 'Heart Strings' from saturated canary.. I've had her coloured up a little while (fortunately) as I had a copic disaster at the end of last week- which involved running out of ink in not one but TWO of my skin tone markers... luckily my favourite craft shop has saved the day, but the parcel understandably (seeing as the other bits I needed along with it weren't due in until Tuesday) wasn't here in time for me to get my project in before deadline...



I used copics - 
E000, E00,E21,E11,E04,R20, E25,E29
G99,G94,G21
R08

stampendous frantage in shabby white
kraft card 
cheesecloth-  from That Craft place
Collall Tacky Glue from That Craft Place
Papermania vintage notes buttons  From that craft place (aren't they gorgeous? I had to spread a load round the front of my card to show you how pretty they are, because I keep raving about them in my posts!)
Papers are from My Minds Eye summer splash 6x6 pad... absolutely love this white stained wood and the green chevrons together!
I also used some raffia, and one of my go to dies - my sizzix (green) photo corners die!


I hope you all have a great day, and I also hope to see you joining in with this challenge!
Rachel 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...