Thursday 29 January 2015

January Progressive challenge at The outlawz

Hi there!

I'm sharing this month's entry to the progressive challenge over on the Outlawz with you today!

This month's sponsor is All Dressed Up digital stamps and what a cute freebie image to create with! it has definately got me started on my christmas cards for the year!




I used papers from my stash, 
An LOTV sentiment stamp
a Sizzix scalloped circle and pierced circle to do the sentiment

papers from stash including some glittered paper I cut with a sizzix scallop die 
corners using my 'photo corners' sizzix die
silver ribbon
a couple of my papermania buttons from That Craft Place
and copics




hope you enjoy my make!

Rachel
xx


Entering in:
Outlawz challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...