Friday 26 December 2014

Sunday Inspirational for Chi Chi memories

Hello there everyone and happy boxing day! I hope that you had a very good christmas day in your households!


My card for you today is one using 'For You' 
I thought this was a perfect image for letting someone know you are thinking of them...

I have used :
Dovecraft flower paper
DSP from DCWV in  blue
green scalloped border diecut from sizzix
green gems
green cardstock
bo bunny sentiment

copics -
E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
BG09, BG 05, BG02
N8,N6 , N2
E13, E15, E18
Yr23, Y21
promarkers - antique pink, cocktail pink, pale pink

it is also my last post for chi chi memories after a fantastic 6 months on the design team. i would like to take this time to thank nat cass, lynda and my other teamies for the time I have spent on the design team and wish them all the best for the new year!





Rachel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...