Thursday 18 December 2014

Rick St Dennis inspirational over on airless chambers

Hello there everyone, it is my turn today to host over on the Rick St Dennis airless chambers blog , and I have chosen 'Haunted Carnival midway' for my piece today
I made something other than a card for once as I have a cute little easel which I usually use when I take pictures of my projects- the rest of the time it looks a little empty and sad, so I thought it could do with its own picture to sit on it when it's not required as a photo prop!



I used some thick grey cardboard as a base that i got when i recieved something in the post from that craft place- instead of throwing it away I cut it to the size of my image, to make it more of a plaque. 
i coloured the image using my promarkers and copics, and used my blending chalks for the background. 
i also added splats using my splats mask from that craft place, and some jade dimensional paint from heritage handcrafts that I picked up a couple of months ago 
my thinking was in green it looked a bit like blobs of ectoplasm shed by the creepy monster chewing on the ticket booth!

hope you enjoy this slightly creepy make!


Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...