Thursday 11 December 2014

Inspirational for rick st dennis mfa digital stamps - morning Goddess Francie- holiday morning

Hello everyone, it is my turn to show you something pretty today, and it is another christmas card from me.. i'm so enjoying working my way through the Rick St Dennis christmassy images this year- even though i'm not a christmas fan usually, I am having a lot of fun!
The image I have chosen for this post is 'Morning Goddess Francie - Holiday Morning'



I coloured this card up using my usual mixture of copics and promarkers- one of these days I will hopefully have enough copics to not have to swap and change, but until then you get a hybrid when I need certain colours!

Copics used- E000,E00,E21,E11,E04,N2,N4,N6 R08, G99,G94,G21
E18,E15, E13

Promarkers used- Burgundy, cardinal, Crimson

The papers are from a long while back in my stash, and I have also used red cardstock and some large green gems.
the smaller matts and layers i hand cut into pennant shapes, and around the shorter one i have wrapped some silvery ribbon, then added a hand tied bow in the same ribbon on top. the image is popped up with some silicone glue dots .

I decided to decorate the inside of the card with the rest of the red striped paper sheet, and stamped 'merry christmas' onto it using one of my favourite bo bunny sentiment stamps- it must really be my favourite as i lost this stamp from my set and had to buy a new set to replace it :(


I think Francie makes a wonderful christmas card and i love the look on her little cat's face!


to see all the other fantastic work made by my teamis on the Rick St Dennis EDT please check out Sparkle and Glitter (for the cute stuff)
and Airless chambers (if you like the darker stuff)
and also the Facebook Group, where the FB EDT post all their work- and you can too as long as it has an RSD image on it!



have a good day everyone!



Rachel 

xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! Great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Erin! It was actually my second go at colouring up the image.. ive learnt my lesson not to colour late at night as there were red bits which should have been white! glad you enjoyed seeing her :)

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...