Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday inspirational with Chi Chi Memories

Hello there everyone, sunday again and time to show you this week's chi chi memories project! this one is a cute but Clean and simple layout, as there is quite a lot of colouring in the image, and I didn't want that to be overshadowed.

The Image I have used for this is - Sending You My Love


I teamed the digi with a cute rainy cloud paper and a computer generated sentiment

Copics Used- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E18,E15,E13, 
N2
Blender
BG000
promarkers used- burgundy, cardinal crimson
also used is 
Rangers glossy accents

I hope you all have a good day, full of love!


Rachel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...