Sunday 23 November 2014

Sunday inspirational for Chi Chi Memories

Hello there, we are at the end of the week again, and what a week it has been! I have been busy finishing up card orders and trying (trying being the operative word) to stop the children fighting over anything and everything!


This weeks card is something a little different for me- I had fun making a shaker card, using kawaii winter girl!





I made the shaker using my sizzix nestability circle dies, some foam tape, and some clear plastic i recycled from one of my daughter's birthday presents! 

i filled it with assorted sequins, in stars, reindeer and crcular shapes.... 
it is so fun just to sit and shake about!



Rachel

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...