Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday inspirational for chi chi memories

Hello there how are you all doing? it has been a busy week for me due to the kids being on their half term/vacation from school, and I had a couple of extras on one day during the week too!

My post for you today is made using 'May Girl' , an Image I have wanted to work with for a while, but only just got round to using! I think she is fantastic for all times of the year...


I coloured the image using copics

also used :
spellbinders floral ovals,
MFT floral trio
Memory box 4" snowflake
marianne designs butterfly
Paper by Maja designs
liquid pearls
lace in lilac
pearls
gems
tim holtz distress ink spun sugar

Bo bunny sentiment stamp


Hope you enjoy her!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...