Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday inspirational for Chi Chi Memories

hello there everyone and good morning!  today's inspiration for you is one of the new october releases 
which you can find in the CCM shop HERE
this week I made a cute Thank you card - I have the best intentions to make something similar for my daughter's birthday party next month, as long as I can find the TIME somewhere.... 


This card is a tent fold 5.5" square card, a little smaller than the cards I usually make which are usually 6,7 or 8"...
I used DCWV and Marianne design papers for this one , and a spellbinders border die.
the sentiment is from Bo Bunny.


I hope you are all having a good day!



Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...