Thursday 9 October 2014

Fifty Shades of Smexy

If you are offended by smexies or a slight hint of BDSM turn away now....





Obviously, I'm not... I've ready all the fifty books... some I admit more than once ;) 

after a conversation/argument yesterday on a card making group, I had to buy the 'Fifty Shades of Smexy' Image from The Stamping Chef .. 
I refuse to stop making Sexier cards because some may find them offensive... I find a lot of things offensive but other people love them so I bite my tongue and walk on by... I know some people won't enjoy this card, so feel free to walk on by - but for those of you that do, this one is for you!



Skin and hair on the image are coloured with copics, as is the tie....
the red ribbon is done using promarkers.



Rachel 

xx


Entering this card in:


10 comments:

  1. Hi hun, I think you've done an awesome job on this image and as one of the DT's for The Stamping Chef...way to go for standing up for a womens right to colour smexy images :D
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thank you... I was talking about it with T last night... and it made me determined to make a smexy... I've been stuck on mostly 'cute' for a while but im so glad I was given a bit of a shove to do this one :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this what all the fuss was about. Well.I think it's brill . My hubby and friends would live a card like this. Xxxx would live to know if this was cd rom or stamp and where you got it from xxxx well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you click on the image name it will take you to the Stamping Chef shop :D it is a digital stamp, so just purchase, size to requirement, print and colour :D

      Delete
  4. Fab card hun. Don't worry about those who find smexy cartoon images offensive. That's always been the way with a certain age & type. Always makes me laugh because over the years I've seen a fair few of them touting gun control laws as the brain child of the devil. According to a few it's part of the American constitution to let a child play with an uzi as long as they're under supervision but don't let them see a cartoon of a pair of partially covered boobies ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you made me laugh :D and i thoroughly agree... its amazing that gun accidents involving children can still happen so easily and it pretty much gets shrugged off...but cartoon COVERED boobies...oh my! REPORT BLOCK RANT lmao

      Delete
  5. Oh Rachel, I adore your card. Awesome image, your colouring is beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Great image and colouring. Fabulous colours and brill layout.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you! Wonderful card, all your embellishments are so appropriate with the theme of the book. It's a work of art!!

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...