Sunday 28 September 2014

It's sunday again!

Hello there, this is my last post for the month , doesn't time fly? It will soon be time again for new releases and  they are absolutely gorgeous as always! Today though, I have been playing with 'Tiger Girl' candace, who is all dressed up in a tiger costume for her birthday!
To make this card I have cased a layout from Inking on the edge .. I just love looking through layouts and sketches, and I thought this particular layout would look awesome in these oranges!
the papers are from craft creations and DCWV
i also used black and orange cardstock,
 a sizzix border die, 
a sizzix nestabilities label die 
and a bo bunny sentiment.
the scalloped rectangle was cut on my Scan 'n'cut
the ribbon was originally zebra print but I hand coloured it with a pumpkin promarker to fit the colour scheme
as a final touch i added some orange gems at the corners of the card


I hope you like it!

Rachel 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...