Tuesday 12 August 2014

Topsy turvy cake!

Hello there! hope you are all having a good day! 
my project for you today is one using this image  'Bow Topsy Turvy Cake' 
I made myself work on the theme of black, white, and one other (I like to set myself challenges !)



I have coloured the image using promarkers - burgandy, cardinal and crimson
black, cool grey 5,4,and one
the papers are from papermania and are from the bexley black range,
the cardstock is anna marie black onyx sparkle cardstock.
finished off with a black satin ribbon and some liquid pearls used on opposing corners.

hope you enjoy it!


Rachel 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...