Friday 15 August 2014

PunkYouGirl challenge blog

Hello there. this week I am saying goodbye to PunkYouGirl Challenge blog , this is my last project for them, and the theme this month is an anything goes theme... when i originally mae this there was another theme set so I will still leave you details of what inspired me to make this card as the theme was originally going to be 'inspired by a song' for this piece
The Image I have used is from the artist B.B. kakes at Stitchy bear stamps outlet , that I won when I was placed in a challenge a while ago.

The song I have used as my inspiration is The Death of the cog- the inventors daughter a rather interesting steampunk song I found in my late night wanderings of the weird and wonderful online.

ingredients- 
copics
promarkers
tim holtz cog embossing folder
spellbinders cog dies - with centres removed with a sizzix circle die
black cardstock
tim holtz distress ink- vintage photo
tim holtz crackle paint - picket fence
copper embossing powder 
copper cardstock
pewter half pearls
papermania papers


I hope you like this steampunkesque make!

Rachel xx














No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...