Thursday 21 August 2014

Going Fishing

today's card from the crafty corner is a fishing themed masculine card using Anglin' Andy from Dr Digis.
I had great fun making a masculine card for a change, and I absolutely love this image!

I used kraft card for the matts, and digital paper from ValerianeDigital on etsy.
I also used -
raffia twine
a button
pewter half pearls
sizzix nestable dies
tim holtz distress ink in tea dye
copics
promarkers
glossy accents




I hope you love this masculine card as much as I do!
Rachel 
xx

and if you love this card enough to buy it it is in my SHOP



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges-

7 comments:

  1. Nice combination of papers and strong use of color. This is a wonderfully cohesive and well executed design! Thanks so much for accepting the challenge here at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your super crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 49 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image,it's very funny! Your coloring is gorgeous and layout is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing at Scrapper's Delights Challenge "Anything Goes with Die Cuts".
    I hope to see again.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image for a masculine card! Beautifully coloured and great choice of patterned papers to show it off! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon
    {Crafters Cafe DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgosh this is awesome, love the image and the colors you used. Way go to! Great paper you used too, and nice added with the twine.
    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fun card.love it.Thanks for joining in with us over at. Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...