Friday 7 March 2014

I am feeling SO Blessed

Hello, I know you have already heard from me today, and I hope you like my card for the Left Of Center Challenge blog...
some of you may have noticed that I have been fiddling around with my Blog tonight- It continues to be an ongoing project, as I am a self confessed blognoramus. I'm not great at explaining things and tend to waffle... I suppose the main thing is that I am passionate about my work!

so.. I have news!!
I have been accepted for not one but two more DT positions, these are with the PunkYouGirl Challenge blog and the Just For Fun challenge blog
thank you to both for liking my work enough to accept me, and I can't wait to start work....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

mailing stickers!

A quick, easy project, to funk up your mailers! if you've been following this blog, you will have seen me using the Chunky Monkey C...